Sunday, June 3, 2012

cape cod strollathon or bust

Dear Little Leah, 

Strollathon #2 was a smashing success - in the rain. But let's be honest, the way you rock your rain boots, who's to complain about a few little raindrops!? 

This time we traveled a few hours southeast to attend the 7th Annual Cape Cod Strollathon. You decided after conquering the west coast, you'd shoot for the east this time. You swam in the hotel pool, got a queen size bed all to yourself, miraculously slept through Kate's hours of screaming and rode in the car like a professional passenger. Our friends the Holbrooks came along to support us and we all had a great time.

We made some new friends and you, dad and Damon strolled some new streets all in the name of Rett syndrome research. And after a successful event, we are now $100,000 closer to treatments and a cure!!

I have to admit - I love wearing my Team Leah Bean shirt. It makes me proud. YOU make me proud. And I love you to the moon and back. 

Love, 
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment