- going from lying down to sitting up all on her own (i cannot tell you how many times we worked on this! - we went to get her from her crib a few days ago and she was sitting up playing with her dolly, just giggling...she was so proud of what she had done!),
- spinning in circles using her legs,
- standing like a champ (and unlocking her knees sometimes),
- using her feet a little bit for balance,
- using her trunk and arms for balance A LOT more,
- walking along with me as i hold her hands,
- kneeling pretty well,
- and...drumroll, please...SCOOTING FORWARD ON HER TUMMY. Yes, i said it. It can go down in the record books. Just this week she started scooting forward all on her own.
i know i sound like an idiot being so excited about this when she is 16 months old, but it's so nice to finally see some sort of improvement. It makes me feel like we're finally moving in the right direction and all the time and effort I have put into it in the last few weeks are paying off.